Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Fellow Mercedes lovers,
Welcome to the dream spec W204 C63 AMG. A wonderful car no doubt but it is just not the perfect car for me as I will explain. About 3 months ago I began the search for a W204 C63 as I wanted a change from a string of BMWs. Coming from an E92 M3 I had very high hopes of this car. Searching everywhere I could I stumbled upon this beauty at a VW dealer in Bethesda. A strange find at a VW dealer but I was lucky. I put a deal together and got the car bought. After Picking up the car it Immediately went in for a B service and for a complete fluid flush, Diff, Trans, Oil, Coolant, Brake fluid, ETC. I do this with all of my cars as it is cheap insurance. When the car was undergoing service I was extreemly pleased to find the car bone dry and extreemly clean. It appears the previous owners never brought the car out in snow or poor weather. After getting the car all buttoned up and serviced I headed back home, loving every minute in my new car. So why is it for sale only 2 months later? It is one simple fault that many AMG cars suffer from, the lack of a manuel transmission. Having owned 10 prior cars that were all manuel I miss that asspect in this amazing car. That is the sad truth but one that plagues me. Over my few months of ownership I have done by absolute best to keep this car 100%. It lives in a garage under my buildung among great company. Weekly handwashes to keep it fresh and the general upkeep needed to keep her 100%, including only putting the best gas in. Listed below is a conditon report, List of minor modifications, and a service history report.

Mileage: 72,840

OPTIONS
Black/Black
Navi
bum warmers
P31 Performance package 481HP (alcantara wheel, Red calipers, Carbon rear spolier, etc)
Limited Slip Differential
Seats fold down
Loaded out with everything I believe

MODIFICATIONS
  • Eurocharged tune for P31 cars
  • Valvetronic Designs Exhaust system with loud and quiet modes + controller
  • Secondary cat delete
  • 30% window tint
  • C220 CDI badges (Potentially the best mod of all time)
RECENT MAINTENCE (all within 1500 miles)
  • Complete fluid flush
  • Oil change
  • B serivce
  • new front lower mesh grille
CONDITION REPORT

* EXTERIOR: 8/10 The exterior on this car is looking good but there are some things of mention. First of which is the decent ammount of rockchips on the frontend of the car. Nothing major but the front bumper could use a respray if the next owner wanted it in tip top shape. Its never bothered me as it stills cleans up beautifully. The paint itself is in great shape with minimal swirls (staying away from those automated carwashes), the wheels are immaculate with no curbing whatsoever. The calipers are Factory red but the clearcoat has begun to peal off of some of the calipers. Tow hook cover on the front bumper is missing. On the rear bumper there is a paint chip where I was tapped in a parking lot by a COMPLETE Idiot on there phone. Twas a girl in highschool and I told her not to worry about it. I have filled it in with touchup paint and it is not very noticable. All in all the car looks great on the outside.

* INTERIOR: 9/10 The interior has fared very will fortunately. The seats have ovbious creasing from many fat asses in the seats but nothing major at all. plastics have no scratches and the wood looks as clear as the day it was put on at the factory. Rear seats look like they have barley ever been sat in. There are no squeaks or rattles inside. Looking good on the inside!

This car will be amazing for the next owner, and someone will enjoy an incredibly rare find. Please help share this car and lets get it to a great new owner who will love and enjoy it. Thank you for reading

PRICE: $25,900

CONACT
AUSTIN
617-866-0560

LOCATION TIME SPLIT BETWEEN BOSTON MA AND THE PHILADELPHIA AREA Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 8.02.54 PM.png

Attachments

·
Purple Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
21,750 Posts
It sounds like an amazing C63.
I love manual gear boxes also. Had to sell a BMW 540 wagon because it was a manual and my daughter did not even want to learn how to drive it. I do miss that car. Now she does drive an Audi Avant with a 6 speed manual. Go figure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It sounds like an amazing C63.
I love manual gear boxes also. Had to sell a BMW 540 wagon because it was a manual and my daughter did not even want to learn how to drive it. I do miss that car. Now she does drive an Audi Avant with a 6 speed manual. Go figure.
your exacly right, but not to discount how killer of a spec this car is. I hope i can get it quickly to a great new home

1 - 5 of 5 Posts