Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes B-200 (2011)
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm back,
A two weeks ago I replaced my Transmission Module, bought this one right here, Mercedes 2006-2011 B200 (w245) CVT 722.8 Transmission Module TCM repair service | eBay.
At this point the only issues with the car were , the transmission itself, the fuel gauge (as it would only show the correct fuel level for the first minute after startup then go to 0), and an ABS Sensor.
After replacing the module, the car ran smoothly for about 2 weeks. I decided I would do a proper break job since it seemed like it would run good. After I replace all for breaks and pads, I took the car to the road. The first thing that pops up is the "Transmission Service Required" (which does not show any code when I plug my OBD reader in), next the ABS sensor comes back on and simultaneously my speedometer goes to zero just like what happened to the fuel gauge, however the car accelerates fine just doesn't show speed.

So frustrated with this, if someone has any clue of whats going on or can direct me into a direction, I would be very thankful.

·
Registered
B170 (W245) - Year 2008
63 Posts
I don't know whether I am right, but the last time my wheel speed sensor failed, the fuel gauge indicator was zero and ABS and ESP lights on. It may be worth a try.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Mercedes B-200 (2011)
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know whether I am right, but the last time my wheel speed sensor failed, the fuel gauge indicator was zero and ABS and ESP lights on. It may be worth a try.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply! Both of my gauges work for the first minute, was it the same for you?

·
Registered
Mercedes B-200 (2011)
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an update to my situation;
1. I dont know how to test the ABS sensors, but as soon as the light pops up on my dash, speedometer goes to 0 and car enters limp mode.
2. Driving the car with ABS sensors unplugged, everything runs fine, car does show ABS light obviously, however when I get into the 7th gear it goes into limp mode, other than that it runs fine.
3. I have not yet got a chance to look into a wheel speed sensor, just trying to make sure I know the exact problem before I dump some more money into the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts