Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2010 w204 c250 cdi t-model with automatic transmission, it has 270k km's on the counter ( i know it's a lot but service has always been done correctly and on time)

Lately the engine has been making a lot of noise when I accelerate, also when I come to a stop wether on D or N, the car shakes alot, one time it even starting shaking so much that I started panicking, I came to a stop and parked, went from P to N (shaking became more noticeable) then i went from N to D and I shakef so much i immediately went to P and turned off the engine

I also have a weird clunking noise at the front side of the car whenever I drive over a pothole rock or even the smallest bump (i took the car to a mechanic a few times they couldn't find out what it was) I think it might be the engine mounts

I hope yall can help me

Thanks alot in advancd

·
Registered
6 Posts
I own a 2010 w204 c250 cdi t-model with automatic transmission, it has 270k km's on the counter ( i know it's a lot but service has always been done correctly and on time)

Lately the engine has been making a lot of noise when I accelerate, also when I come to a stop wether on D or N, the car shakes alot, one time it even starting shaking so much that I started panicking, I came to a stop and parked, went from P to N (shaking became more noticeable) then i went from N to D and I shakef so much i immediately went to P and turned off the engine

I also have a weird clunking noise at the front side of the car whenever I drive over a pothole rock or even the smallest bump (i took the car to a mechanic a few times they couldn't find out what it was) I think it might be the engine mounts

I hope yall can help me

Thanks alot in advancd
Sounds like your timing wheel has lost a few cogs. If that is the case then I regret to inform you that you probably have a few bent valves. Your best option would be a secondhand or reconditioned engine. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts