Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having problems not getting any heat from the vents on both sides and found my heater coolant valve was not working correctly. (Back side of the driver's head) While that process sucked this other problem has left me confused. I topped on the coolant and squeezed the top rad hose until I didn't see any bubbles. Test drove the car and got heat but very cool. Engine temp was operating temp. I assumed I had an air pocket. I tried multiple times squeezing the rad hose. I then decided to check the hoses at the driver's heater core and noticed going into the core it was hot but coming out was luke warm. I squeezed on those lines and got some bubbles out and my vent temp went up to 104. Still luke warm in Iowa. I drained the coolant and put on a coolant vac and got system in a vac. Sucked coolant back in and got vent temps to 130+. Drove it today and luke warm temps out of vent. As RPMS increases the vent temp increases.

I have searched for a bleeder and have came up empty. Any help would be great or I will be forced to the dealer...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts