Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
Mercedes c350
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Mercedes-Benz ushers fresh looks into the SUV market with the arrival of the all-new 2010 GLK350 sport utility vehicle. The newcomer joins Mercedes' palette of premium luxury and performance vehicles adding the GLK-Class to the brand's spectrum of passenger cars and SUVs that range in price from $32,000 to $500,000.

The compact GLK350 enters the segment priced under $34,000 as the entry-level vehicle to compliment the automaker's G-, GL-, M- and R-Class SUV lineup that today commands 30-percent of the brand’s U.S. sales.

"Mercedes GLK is the right product at the right time," said Bernhard Glaser, Mercedes-Benz general manager product management. "Today's consumers are downsizing their vehicles. The GLK350 is the perfect balance of styling, performance and versatility."

According to Glaser, the luxury compact SUV segment is forecast to grow 72-percent from 2007-2009.

More: 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz E 400 CDI
79 Posts

·
Registered
2006 ML320 Cdi
13 Posts
I live in Austria, and this car has been on the market for one year already. Believe me when I tell you it does not look any better in person. It is low, small and in the same league like a BMW X3! Otherwords, why bother?

·
Registered
GLK350
3 Posts
Would anyone recommend the Glk 350 4matic for a first time mercedes buyer?
Yes. I bought this car a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month or so, and love it. I love the car, the options that it comes with, as well as the size - where I live+work there isn't a lot of parking and this makes it very convinient... I would say yes! And, it's fast + easy to drive... you'll fall in love with it, and never would want to drive another car again!

You should test drive it! Don't let the weird, small, shape fool you... it's a great car!

·
Registered
Too many to list.
29 Posts
The GLK350 looks much, much better in person. Interior wood trim is a must when combined with the Panorama Sunroof combo!

·
Registered
2004 E500 Wagon, 2004 E55 AMG
1,327 Posts
They need to bring the GLK 350 CDI too! It would make a nice choice for a lot of the entry level SUV buyers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts