Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
What 2010 Gullwing? I have never heard of it......

I took a look at your interesting website, and I think the answer to your question about the Cadillac you mentioned you were trying to identify, with the sharply slanted trunk and spare tire kit would be either the 1981- 1985 El Dorado or the 1980-85 Seville, each with the custom (non factory) coninental kit, ie the aftermarket spare facing the rear. You think that is it?

Having checked your website, PLEASE NEVER go to Benzworld Off Topic section, it features, drinking, drugs, sexual promiscuity, and many other things you've never dreamt of. Stay away from there. :nono:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cascade said:
What 2010 Gullwing? I have never heard of it......

I took a look at your interesting website, and I think the answer to your question about the Cadillac you mentioned you were trying to identify, with the sharply slanted trunk and spare tire kit would be either the 1981- 1985 El Dorado or the 1980-85 Seville, each with the custom (non factory) coninental kit, ie the aftermarket spare facing the rear. You think that is it?
*jumps to google images*

seville! i think thats the one!! did that come in a coupe?

cascade said:
Having checked your website, PLEASE NEVER go to Benzworld Off Topic section, it features, drinking, drugs, sexual promiscuity, and many other things you've never dreamt of. Stay away from there. :nono:
hahaha. yes, HRC3 does not allow any of that. it's really a great haven on the net for car enthusiasts who are tired of that kind of life. many of our members have hit rock bottom in life. they have lived on the streets just so they can put more money towards drugs. many of our members have been to prison.

that was the reason for the start of the club. when brian, the president and founder of the club, got out of prison - the only car clubs were secular ones. he knew that is he joined a secular club....he would be going straight back to jail.

that was the birth of what is now the largest Christian automotive club in the world, and the largest Christian automotive forum on the net.

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
WOW.... Just....wow.....thank you, I had never heard of these or seen one.

Definately would make the make the front entrance of the Beverly Hills Hotel when the valet parked it. I'll have one in silver, please:D

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
skiendog said:
*jumps to google images*

seville! i think thats the one!! did that come in a coupe?
Is this it? '82 Seville-------> 1982 Cadillac Seville Classic Car Pictures

They didn't come in a coupe though. Just the bustleback sedan, like a tribute to the Hooper bodied Rolls Royces. And their engines were terrible, the awful GM diesel, 4-8-6-4 engines, HP4100, GM's worst.

I actually saw one of these years ago, in of all places, Lima Peru!!!!!

that was the birth of what is now the largest Christian automotive club in the world, and the largest Christian automotive forum on the net.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a 4.1L v8 with only 125hp..........oh my gosh, you are right. thats not just terrible engineering, that is horrific.

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
It's called the P8. It's supposed to be more of a hard-core supercar, as the SLR was a grand tourer supercar. No official word on anything since the drawings came about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts