Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there has been any change in the seats on the new 2009 SLK55 AMG. My 2006 is coming off warranty soon and the dealership is trying to flip me into a Designo Platinum Black046 with black nappa leather (AMG) 851, AMG performance package APP, designo Classic Red/Charcoal X83, and black roof liner Y90 SLK55. I was wondering if there has been any physical change in the design of the seat between my 2006 and the new 2009 as I find the seats in my 06 terribly uncomfortable for longer drives.

They don't have a 09 SLK55 AMG currently in stock for me to compare the two.

The second wrench they have thrown into the equation is they still have a 2008 SL550R with premium package, climate comfort front seats, panoramic vario roof, keyless go. full warranty for 2500 CAD dollars above the loaded SLK55 AMG.

Biggest difference is they are offering 1.9% financing on the 09 but 5.9% on the 08. What would you guys do?

·
Registered
sl55
13 Posts
No brainer,
go for the sl550 but chisel the intrest down to 1.9%.
I had a sl 500 a few years ago, i was offered a slk55 and would not do a deal on my 500,the 550 is a much better car.
try one or two dealers outside Manitoba,this will put pressure on your local dealer to give you the deal you want.
good luck and i hope you get the deal you want

happy motoring bc brit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts