Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my 2009 Mercedes Black Bison. I started off buying my car in 2009 and added tint, then added 2 12" JL Audio Subs, and a Passport 9500ci with laser shifters installed that comes up in the mileage screen. After all this I decided it was time to completely change the look of my car, so I added 20" Black with chrome lip rims, and went with a Wald Black Bison kit. Had the side mirror covers tinted. (The body kit took out those stupid orange side lights in the front bumper so I didnt need to worry about that) and had the red of the tail lights tinted. Im still waiting to get the four fog lights installed but other than that it is a one of a kind Mercedes that turns heads wherever it travels to.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
This is my 2009 Mercedes Black Bison. I started off buying my car in 2009 and added tint, then added 2 12" JL Audio Subs, and a Passport 9500ci with laser shifters installed that comes up in the mileage screen. After all this I decided it was time to completely change the look of my car, so I added 20" Black with chrome lip rims, and went with a Wald Black Bison kit. Had the side mirror covers tinted. (The body kit took out those stupid orange side lights in the front bumper so I didnt need to worry about that) and had the red of the tail lights tinted. Im still waiting to get the four fog lights installed but other than that it is a one of a kind Mercedes that turns heads wherever it travels to.
ive seen this car around and it is a head turner

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Are the wheels staggered? What are the lip sizes (inches) front and rear? From the pics, I couldn't see fat lips on rear wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts