Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, im new to this forum...i was reading through a bunch of past posts looking for answers but didn't find anything that helped with this...

i was looking to order an s550 to pick up around next feb or march (2008)...i wanted a 4matic, s550, with just electronic trunk closer and the premium 2 package (which also includes getting the premium 1 i guess)...

It added up to around $94,000...what type of lease payments am i looking at for nothing down and a 39 or 42 month lease, 10,000 miles/year...i live in the midwest...

i currently have a 2004 s500 and am paying a little over a 1000 a month...i had a 2000 s430 and was paying 1280 (which was a total rip off)...

Im pretty disappointed in my current s500 because ive had numerous electronic issues with it...i've had to take it in countless times, but the problems persist and are extremely annoying...things like the clock never shows the correct time or the radio won't have any sound...the list goes on and on...my door suction system stopped working...the automatic tire gauge in the car went to a red screen, but the tires were fine...it's just irritating and im hoping the new s class has been cured of these problems...i wasn't too interested in sticking with mercedes after these last 8 years, but ive had mercedes' in the past and they were nice and the styling is second to none...i was planning on going over to lexus and getting the new LS (i probably shouldn't be talking about lexus on a benz forum...just being honest though) but found out that the all wheel drive is only available on the LS 600h which has an msrp of 104000...i think a little excessive for a lexus...anyways, since i need all wheel drive, my choices rest with mercedes or audi and ive always preferred mercedes...so...any help would be greatly appreciated on an estimate for a lease on that car...thanks a lot...

·
Registered
07' S550 AMG
19 Posts
You can go to mbusa.com to figure out the price for the lease and finance. But in my opinion i would not lease. You will be stuck for the contracted year(s). If the car was giving you such problems i would got rid of it right away. But obviously if it was a lease you can't.... I think, now days lease is not that great anymore. few years ago lease had great offers.

Lex is nice. Less problems. but not as attractive as MB. everybody knows.

I got S550. I love it. drive well, handles nice and fast. For me i would choose S550 any day over lex or audi.

·
Registered
2008 E350 AMG Sport Package, P2
505 Posts
I got a quote from Beshoff Motors in San Jose, California. S550 with AMG sports package, $1360mo. 12K miles year, 39 Month lease, 10K Down. Seems like depends on what options the car comes it will vary between $1300-$1600mo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts