Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The car is a 2008 4matic S550 in Flint Grey with Black Leather. The car is pretty much fully loaded and has the following options:

PremiumII: Which has parktronic, heated and cooled front seats, electric trunk closer, keyless go.
Rear View camera
Wood/Leather Steering wheel
Amg Sport package which includes the front bumper, sideskirts, rear bumper with diffuser and 19" 5 spoke Amg Wheels
Panorama Sunroof
Heated Steering Wheel
Night View Assists

The lease payment is $1,955.89 per month NJ tax.
There are 32 months remaining on the lease.
The car has about 7,000 miles and the lease is for 12,000 miles a year.

It is in brand new condition and has only been hand washed and detailed, with no swirl marks present, it is in pristine condition. The front bumper hasn't even been drilled for the plate. I will get some better pics up asap.

If you have any questions are are interested please email me at 04yfz @ optonline dot net, or PM me. Or you can contact Alex directly by phone at 732-887-8920. Thank you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too bad MB made such an ugly design. Looks cheap with the big bumps around the wheels/tires.
I don't see how that relates to my sale thread but thanks for offering your opinion. I prefer this design over the old and I'm not biased as I own both.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice car, Im sure someone will take it. Try Craigslist ,I have had great luck there in the past and its free.
Thank you for the compliment and the suggestion. I'll definitely try craigslist once the weather starts cooperating so she can get a nice detail and I can snap some better pic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts