Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had gotten a salvaged e350 and radio was working perfectly fine when I got it. I took it to a body shop to get front repaired and apparently they need to replace the pan for the emergency tire and they disconnected the battery and when they called telling me everything was good and I came to find out the radio is out. I press the power button and it pops up the emblem and it stays for a while then it turns off completely then I would press again and same results. Please if anyone knows it would help already took it to dealership and they are saying that my whole command center is out and I need a new one?

·
Registered
1989 W124 260E
3,432 Posts
Remove earth cable for 30 mins then reconnect it again ., Doing this you know you will have to do a reset ..Do you how to do a reset after battery is off ? Mind you dont give us much information of yur car all i can see is its a E350 there is so many - E350s you need to fill in your profile or put more info in your post .

·
Registered
1989 W124 260E
3,432 Posts
Julian u i would keep looking in on the forum ,,some one will help you ..I know very little information on your model ,,you could do a Google serch on this ...also you might even have 2 batteries .Have you looked in to the price of a comand centre ? i would go and look in your local pick and pull yard for one .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts