Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
It's BAD! But if you drive good you'll get better than reported. That's the consensus on the g500 and g55. But if you drive hard you can do worse that's for sure too. Also a consensus. How much better or worse? If it maters much there are bigger issues.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's BAD! But if you drive good you'll get better than reported. That's the consensus on the g500 and g55. But if you drive hard you can do worse that's for sure too. Also a consensus. How much better or worse? If it maters much there are bigger issues.
good = 20 or 30 ?????

bad = 0.5 or 10 ??????

that's the reason that I'm asking smb. who REALY REALY drive this car and can share this info.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My non supercharged 2003 G55 averages about 10 mpg. If you are the least bit concerned about mileage, the G55 is not the car for you. What mileage does the diesel's get?

·
Registered
597 Posts
since i got the car, ive averaged 12.9 MPG (over 50kmiles). my record MPG was 18, on a 5 hour long trip to michigan where i averaged around 60-70MPH.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Around 19 litres/100 km combined, 23-26/100 km inner city driving. Not so bad comparing with a G500, better than a Cayenne Turbo, but can be much more when driven hard. Don´t know what it is in mpg.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I get 13.5 average in my 2005 G55K. They have made some changes but should be around there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts