Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a chance to get some very hard to find CLK AMG wheels with close to new high-performance tires. There is only about 100 miles on the tires! These tires retail for close to 400 a piece and if you call Mercedes to see the price on the rims you might be surprised. Im not sure myself but I know they will be at least 1000 a piece. As for the condition, the rims don’t have a single dent scratch or blemish of any kind. They are as good as it gets. They really stand out and give your car a race car look due to the rear rims having a wide lip (recessed so to speak). The front rims don’t have this lip. This is a staggard set up as well (meaning the rear set is wider than the front set) (Helps to improve traction and stability when racing) Don’t pass up this chance to own something this hard to find. They are the real thing and are not like these replica play wheels you see on eBay that are made from some disreputable company. Please……….only SERIOUS

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there are 08 55's, someone please reassure this person........... offers on these wheels. they are not cheap..... for someone that owns an amg model i hardly think 4 grand is something hard to come by.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good luck with the sale, but I don't think you'll get anything near the $2900 you are looking for considering that the style of the wheels is almost 4 years old.

Also, there are no 2008 CLK55 AMG's, in 2007 the CLK63 was introduced.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do apologize for the confusion. These were from a CLK 550.............NOT A CLK55.......I guess I made a mistake......even though 55 does stand for the same engine in both cases........................anyhow.........lets not trivialize over the car..........its the wheels being sold.....If your not interested please leave the posting up to those who HAVE money.............regards

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
Now that we sort of have the car figured out can you post the tire and wheel sizes with the offset? And if they're staggered both for front and rear? They might fit another model or two.

Take care and enjoy the ride,
Greg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nobody would ever pay 3k for these wheels. People were hammering the seller in the other forum that's why they closed the thread.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts