Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 2008 c-300 sport 4 matic. Does anyone know what brand and model number of wiper blades I would need to replace the originals? Also, where can these be purchased besides the dealer? :eek:Thank You, Vicky

·
Registered
2008 C350 Blk with Gray (sold), 2011 E550 Cab, 1986 Porsche 911 Carrera/Targa 2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback
230 Posts
I am getting ready to order some from Performance Products for MB. I am assuming yours are the 24" like mine. I believe the 24" run about $25-26 a piece. If you have smaller blades they are a little less and you may also be able to purchase just the inset only for $ 10-12 a piece. IMO Performance Products seems to be a good source for aftermarket and OEM parts and supplies.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rain X Latitude for C300 2008

Rain X Latitude 24 inch blades will work at $17 a piece. Its not on the books or in the tables. You have to remove all adapters. There should be nothing in the pivot or adapter holes. Then mount the wiper arm using the smaller of the two holes. You don't need to use any of the adapters.

·
Registered
'08 C350
4 Posts
Rain X Latitude 24 inch blades will work at $17 a piece. Its not on the books or in the tables. You have to remove all adapters. There should be nothing in the pivot or adapter holes. Then mount the wiper arm using the smaller of the two holes. You don't need to use any of the adapters.
I have to get wipers so I'll try this!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts