Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. my wife just picked up a super clean 2007 ml350 with a P3 package,including the phone elctronics except for the part that plugs into the plastic cover under the armrest. My question is has anyone successfully hooked up any Droid phones to this system? If so what part number interface would I need? Thanks in advance to any posters who reply.:D

·
Registered
2008 ML320CDI Iridium Silver/Black, NAV, P2 pkg, Sirius, Harmon Kardon. Active Bi-Xenon
478 Posts
I have an 08 and purchased the "bluetooth puck". It now works great. When I first got the droid Maxx, it didnt show recent dialed/received or phone book. Once I upgrade the Maxx to llastest version Ice Cream Sandwich... Now it shows dialed/received, and phone book. Have the silver and black puck, which I think is the older one. It actually came out of an 07

·
Registered
2008 C230 4MATIC; 2008 ML320 CDI 4MATIC
819 Posts
I have an 08 and purchased the "bluetooth puck". It now works great. When I first got the droid Maxx, it didnt show recent dialed/received or phone book. Once I upgrade the Maxx to llastest version Ice Cream Sandwich... Now it shows dialed/received, and phone book. Have the silver and black puck, which I think is the older one. It actually came out of an 07
That's good news. I have a regular Razr with Android 2.3.6 on it, and I have the same problem with the phone book. My stupid provider just delayed the ICS update again, but now I guess I have even more to look forward too with ICS. :thumbsup:

I was talking to the service adviser about it, and they said there was nothing they could do as I have the blue 'bluetooth' puck, which is the latest that MB had. Apparently, there was an older version of the puck, which was black.

·
Registered
2008 C230 4MATIC; 2008 ML320 CDI 4MATIC
819 Posts
Got my Razr upgraded today to ICS 4.0.4 and on the first connect the phone said that MB bluetooth is asking permission to download the address book and the call history, which I allowed. A few seconds after it synced and I had everything show up on the Command interface. Good stuff. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts