Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 E350 4M
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the recent owner of a new (to me) E350 4M sedan, Premium pkg, Sport pkg, Panorama sunroof, 33k miles, pristine. Replaced a 1998 one owner (me) Saab 9.5. Absolutely delighted so far but are there any possible future problem areas in particular that I should keep an eye on ?? MTIA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm the recent owner of a new (to me) E350 4M sedan, Premium pkg, Sport pkg, Panorama sunroof, 33k miles, pristine. Replaced a 1998 one owner (me) Saab 9.5. Absolutely delighted so far but are there any possible future problem areas in particular that I should keep an eye on ?? MTIA.
I just bought a 2007 with 35k miles. now i'm at 38,500 and i just took it to the dealership to get the "every 39k" transmission fluid change. if you plan on keeping your car DON'T skip this. however, it was $387.

also another few things to keep in mind are--
@52k miles: air and cabin filters
@78k miles: second transmission fluid change
@104k: second air and cabin filter change
@91k miles: spark plugs
@143k miles: fuel filter and coolant change

...along with the usual 7-10k mobile-1 oil change (they say 13k but i try not to push it that far). They also say replace your brake fluid every 2 years, i say just keep and eye on it and do it as need but thats just IMHO (i'm sure mercedes wouldn't use a fluid that would make it's car so dangerous that fast).

these cars are usually pretty tough ...the facelift version at least.

·
Registered
2007 E350 4M
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rick....many tks.....very helpful. P.S. Your plates say New Mexico...visited it in a camper a couple of years ago and it is now our favourite U.S. syate! Tks most again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rick....many tks.....very helpful. P.S. Your plates say New Mexico...visited it in a camper a couple of years ago and it is now our favourite U.S. syate! Tks most again.
you're welcome man.
shoot, i wish i was in new mexico! it would be a lot better weather :thumbsup:
but i'm actually from New Jersey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts