Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
dajanik said:
Hi, this is my first post.

I found this link of hi res pics and I believe it is for the 2007 E350 not 2006. Is that true?

Also I would like to ask if it worth to wait for the 2007 E350 or take one of the leftovers 2006 at discounted price.

Thanks
It is the '07. The badge on the top of the grill gives it away.

Taking an '07 over an '06 is a tough call. The '07 will have different braking and steering, and the Pre-Safe system. Whether that's worth paying a lot more for an '07 vs. a discounted '06 (at or below invoice is attainable) is really up to you. I'm waiting for the '07 E320 Bluetec, but that's more a function of the new engine.

Lou

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ! They must have labeled it wrong. But I hear the 07' will have standard equipments that are option on the 06'.

·
Registered
E300
367 Posts
Hey guys! Great set of photos for the '07 E Klasse. But I still must stress out that I'm a bit disappointed with what MB have done to bring about this new face lift. I think the E klasse as a whole is a beautiful car. It's elegant but at the same time it can be sophisticated but I have to admit that at times the car can seem plain. I was hoping that MB would've solved this problem by making the 211 look more posing and give it some more presence. I think they were a bit slack with designing the face lift. What do you guys think??

·
Registered
25 Posts
dajanik said:
Thanks ! They must have labeled it wrong. But I hear the 07' will have standard equipments that are option on the 06'.
Take a look at this link.

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=143658

Standard items that are options now include the sunroof, Logic 7 and 6-disk changer. Whether they wil be at "no charge" or built into the base price as a larger increase over 2006 remains to be seen.

Option packages have changed as well. Per a local dealer, if you want bi-xenon lights you muist buy the P2 option package (no longer a stand-alone option).

Lou

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
amg-avantgarde said:
Hey guys! Great set of photos for the '07 E Klasse. But I still must stress out that I'm a bit disappointed with what MB have done to bring about this new face lift. I think the E klasse as a whole is a beautiful car. It's elegant but at the same time it can be sophisticated but I have to admit that at times the car can seem plain. I was hoping that MB would've solved this problem by making the 211 look more posing and give it some more presence. I think they were a bit slack with designing the face lift. What do you guys think??
Well, the actual redesign is pretty close, so they probably did this quickly so they could start on the W212. Just my guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts