2007 E-350 Command Center to reset Maintenance Service Interval
General information: This uses the commands on the steering wheel. (1) The up and down arrows, and (2) the page up and down buttons on the left side, and (3) the - + buttons on the right of the steering wheel. There is a built in delay of a second or two between sub-menu items. Be patient.
Also note on the bottom of the center display that the mileage display (at the bottom) gets replaced with a sequence of page up - page down, and -+ symbols to help with navigation through the sub-menus. Read from right to left to get back out of the menu currently displayed.
How to reset the Maintenance Service interval:
- Switch ignition on to position one, (first click clockwise);
- "Outside temperature" should be displayed, if not move to it (You have to be in this display to go further);
- Press the trip odometer, "reset", knob three times consecutively ( The Voltage display will appear);
- Press Down Arrow to enter the "Service Menu". "Service Data" submenu below will be highlighted.
- Press right page to enter the Service data submenu. (Left page goes up in menus, -+ selects items displayed)
- Press - three times on right of wheel to highlight "Confirmation".
- Use right page to select to display sub-menu as to what to confirm.
- Select "Full Service" (No need to use -+.) to confirm this choice
- Press right page to confirm. (Delay is about 3 seconds.)
- Press left page twice to exit the menu system, or turn off the ignition switch.
- Turn off ignition. Turn back on. The display should show that it is recalculating the mileage and days. This takes about 60 seconds so be patient.
- Go back to living life with a small smile on your face.
Disclaimer / Caveat -
I did not understand all that I saw. If I could not "select" what was displayed by pressing right page, then I concluded that what was displayed was information, and not a command to be entered. I accept no responsibility for making this information publically available.
If you figure out some of what the US service intervals, etc. other service menus mean, please let me know. [email protected] David L. Carriere