Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Mercedes SLR McClaren
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a few pics of the SLR that I purchased last month. It's finished in Crystal Laurite Silver with special 300SL red interior ($9,900 option). I'm fairly new to the forum so I don't really know how this works.

Make sure to check out some newer posts from me that have some of my "SLR Girls" posing for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Got any night time pics?

·
Registered
ABCLOSING
865 Posts
very nice toprealtor, Your doing fine you can ask questions share feedback or pictures. Car is beautiful. If you relly are a realtor i also own my own mortgage compny in CA

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
Congratulations !

do you need a new best friend ? or can i at least park next to you in USGP 07 car coral ? :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Usgp 2007

Let me know when you'll be in town. I usually go the the USGP and I'd be happy to meet up with you.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz E-230 P reg 1997
45 Posts
you know the best thing about it
the spoiler at the back used to brake the car not to give it more speed

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
anmar75 said:
you know the best thing about it
the spoiler at the back used to brake the car not to give it more speed
The spoiler will just slow it down in straight line acceleration because of drag. Besides you don't need the wing to give it grip in the corners because 1) the tires are freaking awesome!! and 2) if you look at the last picture, the rear deck is curved up a little which acts as the spoiler to keep the rear end down.

·
Registered
1980 380 SE (Euro)
756 Posts
looks awesome!

although i do prefer them in black exterior and black/grey interior ;]

maybe it's cause they're more mellow colors...

·
Registered
60 Posts
There was one at my dealer about six weeks ago in Manchester England, my 9 yr old son had a great time messing around in it.

did n`t notice what year it was or how much, I`m going there to pick up my CLS next week, I can get some details if youre interested

Kam

·
Registered
23 Posts
This is truly a fantastic car! Congrats Toprealtor!
I have had the huge pleasure of testing a chipped SLR on the autobahn in Germany - wow!! Flying comes to mind :))

·
Registered
CLS 55 AMG, One Day !
321 Posts
Welcome ! and let me just say, thats beautiful !

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What do you mean "Another Realtor making too much money?" I work in Commercial Real Estate/Development, and do very well thank you. If it wasn't me it would be someone else...What's stopping you from becoming a realtor? Trust me it's not in residential, but commercial only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Real estate agents work hard for their money. My wife is an office manager for a Commercial Real Estate Company. Their top 12 made over 700k on average last year. Good place to make money if you can handle being poor the first few years while you try to learn it :)

·
Registered
SLK55AMG
239 Posts
Well - What does it go like?

This has simply got to be the sexiest beast available..

1 - 20 of 123 Posts