Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My 2006 e350 was just delivered to me today. I was wondering if someone can tell me where the heck the cup holder is in the front. I am so used to my c320 2004 model's cup holder. My new car is a used car with 7k miles on it. I am wondering if the cup holder is just missing? I have looked all over for it. Also, is it possible to add te navigation system in because I dont have one with this new car.

thanks!!!

G

·
I must be missing it then....cause I don't have the thing that comes out. I guess it is a part that I have to buy...my car was a dealer demo.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
ML550, W212 E350 4 matic, 1966 Corvette C2 convt.
2,675 Posts
dfwgal - 4/20/2006 7:13 AM

I must be missing it then....cause I don't have the thing that comes out. I guess it is a part that I have to buy...my car was a dealer demo.

Thanks!!!
Why would you have to buy it. Just tell the dealer that yours is missing and ask him to replace it. As for the nav, yes the dealer can install it. Ask for a quote. Most dealer demo customers are treated as new car purchasers so do not hesitate to make things right.

·
Premium Member
Mercedes-Benz
11,490 Posts
In the 2006 model E350, there are two cupholders within the center console. To use them, simply roll back the wooden rolltop console cover.

The design has been revised again for 2007 btw.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts