1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
75 Posts
Actually, I was considering this one when I bought mine. I talked to the seller on the phone, and he was a nice guy. Only problem was mileage was too high, so I got same 06 clk350 w/27,000 miles. As far as I know, everything's in good condition. Only downside to me is high mileage.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That eBay car did not sell, but was re-listed at the higher price and still no takers or offers listed... so the market is still soft and could go lower in another month or two...

The E-class are not much better in price...

There are definitely some good buys out there... makes me mad now that I paid more for my car!

This thread should get more active in a few months as the economy slides into the abyss... :eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wife just bought a CPO CLK 550 for $25,800

I just bought the wife a Capri Blue CPO 2006 500 Cabriolet, Comfort, lighting and Prem Pkgs and DVD COMAND for $25,800. 39,0000 miles so it was pretty high miles for a used car but is under warranty to March 2011. I'm not worried - except perhaps about the maintenance costs.

Smoking Deal.

We then sold her 2002 Saab convertible almost immediately, and its snow tires, for $7k - so the 550CLK cost us $19k net. We're very happy with that deal.

It's a buyers market out there.

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's a killer deal for a convertible. I was looking into convertibles too, but couldn't find one in good condition, low mileage and cheap. I'm having hard time selling one of the cars. It's 1999 3000GT and no one is interested in it. :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds great to me! I'm selling my Corvette and looking for a CLK as the replacement. Boy they've changed a bit since I had my old 190E :D

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That eBay 2006 CLK 350 still did not sell... but I don't see it relisted yet, but if you call them and it's still there, then offer around $18,500 and you might get it!!!

Also they have a 2006 CLK 350 Cabrio for sale at $25,995 ... 1 day 15% discount! eBay Motors: Mercedes-Benz : CLK-Class (item 110333706938 end time Jan-25-09 01:20:07 PST)

But I still think if you wait until February or March the prices will be even lower as the cars come off lease no one is going to pay the residual to buy back the car!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts