Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, who here is planning on getting a '06 CLK 350 this year?

I will more than likely be getting one.... I'm still waiting on the official '06 options and packages to come out for the CLK350. Other models in consideration: C55 AMG and E350 Fully Loaded.

2006 MERCEDES BENZ CLK 350 COUPE

7GTRONIC - 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
268 HORSEPOWER
AMG Sport Package ***MAJOR OPTION

Heated front seats
Multicontour drivers seat ***MAJOR OPTION
Bi-Xenon headlamps w/ active curve illumination system ***MAJOR OPTION
Heated headlamp washers
Keyless Go ***MAJOR OPTION
Power tilt/sliding tinted glass sunroof
Pioneer AVIC-N2

If available 2006 options I would take:
Drive-Dynamic drivers seat
Drive-Dynamic front passenger seat

Exterior Color: TBD
Interior Color: TBD

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi!

i'm in the so. california area..does anyone know when the 2006 clks will be at the dealers this year?

thank you!

·
Registered
Replacement CLK350a
9 Posts
Hi, everybody. This is my first post -- and on a very exciting day. Continental Motor Cars in Melbourne, Florida, called to say my '06 CLK 350 Cabrio (Iridium Silver/Ash/Black Top + Premium Package, Wood Streering Wheel) will be arriving at the Port of Jacskonville on Friday, July 1st. I had left a deposit about a year ago for this to happen. Manager Barry M. worked very, very hard for me to locate a car aboard a freighter at sea -- and only five days away from the port! And then secure it to his dealership. Will pay MSRP. He said he will send a small transporter truck to the port to pick it up for me. It's about 200 miles away. Amazing and wonderful help for an amazing and wonderful car! I am a longtime Mercedes buyer, but this is my first car from this dealer. I will be giving up a '02 CLK 320 Cabrio. I hope I will like the new one as much! (Who wouldn't?)

·
Registered
2006 CLK 350 Cab
5 Posts
Crown Eurocars in St. Pete. has an "06" in Jax. with our name on it!! Iridium Silver, Black, Black Top w/Premium Package & Rear side airbags. This is our 1st Mercedes, very excited!!

·
Registered
Replacement CLK350a
9 Posts
Hi, everyone. For anyone who's interested -- or might find this is helpful -- here's some CLK 350A (Cabrio) MSRP and accessories sticker info.

CLK 350A, 53,700. Metalic Paint, 690. Wood/Leather Steering Wheel, 530. Rear Side Airbags, 385. Premium Package (Harman-Kardon Surround Sound, 6-Disc CD Changer, Garage Door Opener, Heated Windshiel Washer, pkg posted above), 1,500. Destination and Delivery, 775. Total sticker for this car, 57,580. Also paid: Dealer Handling, 399.

Hope you are having a good weekend. I am, I can tell you.

Kevin
Vero Beach, FL

·
Registered
Replacement CLK350a
9 Posts
Hi.

Do you have your CLK 350 yet? The 2006 Ash interior is monotone darker Ash with upper dashboard and steering wheel in black. So amazing and wonderful with the burl and silver brightwork rings everywhere inside! Like the 320, the windows are tinted neutral gray -- and not blue or green. Hope you are a happy puppy by now!

Kevin
Vero Beach, FL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts