Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 C230 W203 SS Red
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a comand that I installed in my 2006 w203 C230 SS and the date on the comand is October 2007. I have got it completely installed and I am not able to set the time zone on this unit. The time button is not available. It is not highlighted in the system menu. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Do I need to take it to the dealer to get it hooked up to the Star Diangnotic. The GPS is working fine and functioning, but the time is off by an hour. I have searched the forum and have not found to much on this issue. Thanks.

·
Registered
2006 C230 W203 SS Red
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I mean the GPS time is off by an hour and I have the timeset button on the MCS and I know for sure the unit is an Alpine. It has the DVD and CD slot behind the monitor that flips down. The Timeset key lights up when the ignition is in the off position, and when you press the button in order to set the time, need to put the car in the on position. When you switch the ignition to the "On" position the Timeset button is no longer lit up. I can get into the engineering menu by using the Ok + 7 + Mute combination, but I see no way to adjust the time zone in either the GPS menu or the system menu. I also am wondering if there is in any sort of function that will be displayed on my instrument cluster. I see nothing at all on that display. Any more information would help. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts