Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CLK 55 AMG
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:My name is Chilirue and I'm new to the forum...I want to know if anyone is aware of an issue with the 2004 CLK 55 AMG rear interior headlamp that won't turn off after the car is off and key removed? It just started staying on while driving and I can't find the control to turn it off?

Thanks for all the expert assistance...

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,631 Posts
I have a guess, but "Check the manual" is probably the better advice. ;)
(If you don't have one, you may be able to download one from MBUSA's website, assuming you're in the US.)

Please click user cp and add your vehicle and location to your profile, it's helpful information.

Also, please note that there is a forum specifically for your car, the W209. You are likely to find more specific information about it there.

Good luck.

·
Registered
S55 AMG KOMPRESSOR
4 Posts
Hi there new to forum, I have just brought a 2004 S55 AMG kompressor, on the boot lid it's got black series logo, I did not think they did black series for this model. The other thing is inside the car under the arm rest there is a plate say design and tuned for m.shumarcher. Any ideas does all AMG have this.

·
Registered
'03 Z4, '02 E55, '11 ML350
710 Posts
I have just brought a 2004 S55 AMG kompressor, on the boot lid it's got black series logo.
:D

:yelrotflmao::yelrotflmao::yelrotflmao:

You've just bought one of the ultimate posers. Then again, that would happen to be the rare Black Series Bluetec.

I hope you didn't pay extra for badge.

Mike K.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts