Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a problem .. i just tried to repleace my front brakes on my 04 c230 kompressor!! i installed thembut when i take off brakes arent working.. i have to pump them to stop! i jacked up car and bled both side twice already and i am getting the same problem ..(also BAS sensor appreared, i dont see it now after 2nd run) .. i dont know what else to do i belive i put everthing in correctly. ]

can anyone help me out ...

:wtf::right::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
C240WMT
59 Posts
Did you bleed the rear brakes too. The brake system is cross connected you may have air in the lines going to the rear.

Always test your brakes before driving. After the car is down and you start the engine how firm is the brake pedal?

--VS

·
Registered
2000 Mercedes-Benz S500. Sold: 2000 C230K, Sold: 1997 Porsche 944S
1,271 Posts
i got a problem .. i just tried to repleace my front brakes on my 04 c230 kompressor!! i installed thembut when i take off brakes arent working.. i have to pump them to stop! i jacked up car and bled both side twice already and i am getting the same problem ..(also BAS sensor appreared, i dont see it now after 2nd run) .. i dont know what else to do i belive i put everthing in correctly. ]

can anyone help me out ...

:wtf::right::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::confused::confused::confused:
Yep; you gotta bleed the Brakes, all 4 brakes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts