Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004c230kSportsedan
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i just recently purchased c230 K sportssedan and i am planning on modifying and maybe the forum members can help me out by answering some questions that i have regarding modifications. Here is a list of questions:

1. I noticed after reading many post by other members that majority choose to go with Lorinser or Carlsson body spoilers why not Rieger? and if anyone has a Rieger kit on their ride how much did it cost to get a really nice paint job on it?
2. The hood emblem the big mercedes star, i noticed some members removed theirs and replaced it with a flat emblem. How many different styles do they have and where can i find them?
3. Ok now for dropping the vehicle how many of you have dropped your vehicle and what type of spings or coilovers did you go with?
4. Do they have any "chips" that increases power output i keep reading about for my car?
5. Where can i get replacement emblems for the back of the car, forinstance on the back of my car it says C230 and i noticed some members replaced them with emblems from Amg, Lorinser, etc...
6. And last, you know the yellow markers on the front bumper on both sides of the car, under each headlight, where can i get clear ones to replace the factory yellow ones? Thank you in advance for your help. Dave

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
davelee, welcome on board, in regards to all

of your questions:

1.about the Rieger you mention sorry I can't answer that, because this is the first time I heard the name[:(]
2. I'm running a Group Buy at MBworld.org on the newly design CL grille and the cost is $400.00 shipped to your door within the US. and yes, there are three style of this kind out of the market. the first one is the Expression which is the cheapest you can buy from $120.00 to $250.00 you can get this from www.performanceproducts.com or www.formymercedez.com and the next one is the most expensive one from EVO sport from LA.California, its cost $625.00 GB $520.00 and for the one I'm soliciting a group buy is just cost $400.00 shipped.
check out the picture and compare: top picture is 120-235$

and this one is the newly style grille can you tell the difference? and this is $400.00

Attachments

·
Registered
2004c230kSportsedan
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
none

Thanks for the help. Anyone know where i can get clear side marker replacements? the yellow markers need to be replaced with clear ones. thanks.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Ebay is the place to search....

go to Ebay C class search and you will find some. It cost from 24$ to 35$ plus shipping.

like this, thanks Drew

[:)]

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: none

Thanks for the help. Anyone know where i can get clear side marker replacements? the yellow markers need to be replaced with clear ones. thanks.
im selling mine. email me at [email protected] if your interested. i have the frosted clear bumper lights. the one on ebay now are the euro clear bumper lights.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Welcome, Dave...

1. I noticed after reading many post by other members that majority choose to go with Lorinser or Carlsson body spoilers why not Rieger? and if anyone has a Rieger kit on their ride how much did it cost to get a really nice paint job on it?
I suppose that people simply prefer the other styles. There are a couple of Rieger ones that I have seen though, but not with the entire kit.

2. The hood emblem the big mercedes star, i noticed some members removed theirs and replaced it with a flat emblem. How many different styles do they have and where can i find them?
Formymercedes and Performance Products both carry them. Have a look at their websites.

5. Where can i get replacement emblems for the back of the car, forinstance on the back of my car it says C230 and i noticed some members replaced them with emblems from Amg, Lorinser, etc...
The AMG Emblems can be had from your dealer, but badges are pricey for what they are. Lorinser ones, etc you can probably find on Ebay.

6. And last, you know the yellow markers on the front bumper on both sides of the car, under each headlight, where can i get clear ones to replace the factory yellow ones? Thank you in advance for your help.
Ebay once again. They run for around $30 excluding shipping [:)]

·
Registered
2004c230kSportsedan
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: davelee, welcome on board, in regards to all

of your questions:

1.about the Rieger you mention sorry I can't answer that, because this is the first time I heard the name[:(]
2. I'm running a Group Buy at MBworld.org on the newly design CL grille and the cost is $400.00 shipped to your door within the US. and yes, there are three style of this kind out of the market. the first one is the Expression which is the cheapest you can buy from $120.00 to $250.00 you can get this from www.performanceproducts.com or www.formymercedez.com and the next one is the most expensive one from EVO sport from LA.California, its cost $625.00 GB $520.00 and for the one I'm soliciting a group buy is just cost $400.00 shipped.
check out the picture and compare: top picture is 120-235$

and this one is the newly style grille can you tell the difference? and this is $400.00
ok i know this is kinda late, but how is the group buy going along? is it over?

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
it's still on...

email me for more info>>.[:)][;)]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts