Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The main handbrake cable runs to this mixer type unit from inside the van...what is it called and how is it supposed to function? the arm that the main handbrake cable goes too supposed to be free and work like a sort of pendulum or does it retract/extend with the spring on the end of the mixer type unit?

Thanks for help in advance :)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.