Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know what these are for? there is 3 relay's and 5 fuses under that cover on the passenger side firewall. relays "V", "W", and "X". and fuses 87-91. I can't find any documentation on these relays or fuses, and someone messed with them on my car. can anyone take a picture of what there box looks like on a 2003 S55?? on my 2003 S600 the configuration of these are different. attached is a pic of the configuration on my S600, when I change my S55 to the same way, it runs terrible and the BAS, ESP, and ABS warnings come on and presage is inactive. in it's current state the car runs fine, it just lacks a lot of power. I think that this is why. any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
It runs terrible and the BAS, ESP, and ABS warnings come on and presage is inactive.
K-40/8

Here is another picture of it. Not missing anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
930 Posts
Yup. Nothing to sorry about there.
The car seems like it just got a reboot due to a disconnected battery.

All those light should go awya after a full turn to the left and a full turn to the right of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Yup. Nothing to sorry about there.
The car seems like it just got a reboot due to a disconnected battery.

All those light should go awya after a full turn to the left and a full turn to the right of the steering wheel.
Wrong topic?

·
Registered
719 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just got the diagram on alldata: does anyone know what fuses and relays should be in on a 2003 s55?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
just got the diagram on alldata: does anyone know what fuses and relays should be in on a 2003 s55?
Please see post #2.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I can not locate this on my 01 S55 AMG. Would this be located in a different area or is the whole unit just missing? Lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think this is for the supercharged s55

You have the older version non supercharged s55
yea, more digging told me that this is the v12 only. These systems are controlled by other fuses and relays on my model. Im trying to crack that now. I haven't seen an email indicating your reply about the battery brain allowing it to pass inspection until I finally pin this issue.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
does anyone know what these are for? there is 3 relay's and 5 fuses under that cover on the passenger side firewall. relays "V", "W", and "X". and fuses 87-91. I can't find any documentation on these relays or fuses, and someone messed with them on my car. can anyone take a picture of what there box looks like on a 2003 S55?? on my 2003 S600 the configuration of these are different. attached is a pic of the configuration on my S600, when I change my S55 to the same way, it runs terrible and the BAS, ESP, and ABS warnings come on and presage is inactive. in it's current state the car runs fine, it just lacks a lot of power. I think that this is why. any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
My 2003 S430 cigarette lighter fuses was in there. When I bought my car the front cigarette lighter socket did not work I like being able to charge my phone. That how I found out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts