Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am looking for the same photos-<br> let me know if you find them-<br> also do you know anything about 4matic being available for the 2003 s430-<br> I want to purchase one when it comes out - I currently have a E320 4matic<br> Thanks David from New Jersey

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GO TO THIS SITE!!!! DVD NAVIGATION!!!

this has pictures of the '03 S-Class including the fonr projector headlamps and DVD navigation with Comand 2. Check it out!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2003 S-Class Info just released in Germany

The link may be a bit long, but it will lead you to the official photos presented by www.auto.t-online.de, one of Germany's premier car sites. Just copy and paste this: <br>
<br>
http://www.auto.t-online.de/AU/DE/de/homepage.jhtml?navi_param=news_uebersicht&news_newsart=auto_technik&area_navigation=auto_technik&report=bericht_01&repId=/AU/DE/de/contentrepositories/DE_de_News_carReportRepositoryXML/XML/News5626.xml<br>
<br>
To see the photos just follow the link 'Fotoshow' pretty much at the top of the page.<br>
<br>
The design changes are minimal. The most important improvements are the replacement of the S320 by a somewhat stronger S350. Moreover the S600 engine will be exchanged for the Maybach engine with 5.5 liters. Other than underneath the Maybach hood the baby here develops 'only' 500 hp and 800 Nm torque. Still this will suffice to accelerate the car to 100 km/h (~ 60 mph) within 4.8 seconds. <br>
<br>
The S55 will get the Kompressor engine of the SL55. Expect 500 horsepowers here, too, though it has less torque (700 Nm). Still, with a more 'sporty' automatic shift tuning, the acceleration will be about the same. Expect a price premium of $ 10,000 for both the S600 and the S55.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts