Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at some of the posts that show the new bi-xenon headlights. Does this change the front end or are they swappable with the 2002 headlights.<br> <br> Thanks.

·
Registered
2002 C240
2 Posts
I have a 2002 C240 and wished I had ordered the Bi-Xenon lights from factory ($750). I believe that has not changed with the new model. They need to change the harness and will cost over $5000 aftermarket. It will also void your warranty cuz they need to splice some wires.

Hope this helps...

bradford.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
No wire splicing necessary...

I have a 2002 C240 and wished I had ordered the Bi-Xenon lights from factory ($750). I believe that has not changed with the new model. They need to change the harness and will cost over $5000 aftermarket. It will also void your warranty cuz they need to splice some wires.

Hope this helps...

bradford.
All you need to do is to install the new lights actually. You will then need to get the dealer to change the computer setting to recognise that the Xenons are present. Other than that, nothing else needs to be done.

·
Registered
1987 560sec
297 Posts
i saw the new headlights this summer in jordan, and let me tell you, they're great!

i saw the new headlights this summer in jordan, and let me tell you, they're great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts