Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
E 320 , Cay S, ML500
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

want just a quick opinion from you folks. I got a line of sight on 2003 ML 500 with only 16000 miles and 2 full years of warranty to go.

lowest price I can get this person to sell it is at $ 29700.

Any immediate opinions please ??

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
TAKE IT[:)][:D][;)]ans I'm assuming you went thru CArfax the ML.

·
Registered
Ml 500SE
269 Posts
Sanjay: If you can afford to pay cash for it, and buy the gas, go for it. Take the vin# to a dealer and have them bring up the service record. See about purchase of an extended warranty. My first Ml was a 00 430 and I now have an 05 ML500SE. I do love the V-8's and so will you after you drive one. They do like the gas though, so be sure that's not an issue with you before you purchase the vehicle! [8D]

·
Registered
E 320 , Cay S, ML500
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim B / Dakat - Thanks

Did the deal. I checked the details from the local MB dealer and everything checks out perfect. Basically one owner. It has gone thru one A service and nothing major was any issue. Paint and interior is as good as new. Bought the vehicle at 29700 + Tax title etc. Infact I have 2.5 years of left over warranty and service is included. Seems like I hit it at the right price.

One of the internet buddies checked out the details from one of the car reporting services and nothing objectionable was found.

Thanks again for your kind input and frank opinion

1 - 5 of 5 Posts