Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to trade in my 97 C280 Sport, for a new C320, but I noticed on MB's website that they don't offer a sport package for 2003. Does anyone know what's the deal with the sport package for 2003? Thanks.
P.S. I'm talking about the U.S. Versions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You're right. There is no Sport Package for the 2003 C-Class. This is probably because the 2001-2002 Sport Package didn't offer what was expected, namely larger wheels and tires: 16" 7-spoke standard wheels vs. 16" 5-spoke wheels in the sport package. What Mercedes should offer is 17" 5-spoke wheels for a Sport Package, and 18" wheels on the C32.

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
Mods with AMG components.

Here is a photo of my C320. Installed AMG aerokit, exhaust system and Styling III staggered wheels. [:)]

Attachments

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
Beng, how much did the aero kit cost, the exhaust system, and teh AMG style III wheels a...

Beng, how much did the aero kit cost, the exhaust system, and teh AMG style III wheels and tires??? thinking of getting a c240 or 230 sedan and add the following body kit..like yours..nice pics!

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
Thanks for the compliment BOY-6....

My car is at MB Broadway. If you are looking to buy a C240 and mod it, suggest you negotiate your deal for my C320 car. Replacement value is way more than the asking price of the car. Hurry. [:)]

I traded that car for an E500 with sport package and sort of regreted the move; buyers remorse you know. [|)]

The entire mod project cost me over $8000 including labor and paint.

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
that aint so bad i was suspecting it to be around $10thousand. coz the AMG style III rim...

that aint so bad i was suspecting it to be around $10thousand. coz the AMG style III rims cost quite a lot. thx beng, i'll sure to check the C-class on broadway..

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
BOY-6, if you don't have a regular salesman that you deal with, see Wayne Wong. He is gr...

BOY-6, if you don't have a regular salesman that you deal with, see Wayne Wong. He is great and very nice. No pressure and no BS. Tell him I sent you there.

·
Registered
2000 E320S4M
1,945 Posts
Re: that aint so bad i was suspecting it to be around $10thousand. coz the AMG style III rim

i'll sure to check the C-class on broadway..
Here is our old car at the Kamloops MB Dealer.

It really needs a good home.

http://www.buysell.com/showad.asp?id=12858591

2001 MERCEDES-BENZ C240 SPORT, 4 dr, 2wd, 6 cyl, Gas, 6 spd, 20300 kms Gray,
BOSE am/fm w/cd player, a/c, cruise, pw & pl, keyless entry, alloy wheels and dual airbags, bose, xenon, memory seats, cd alarm, winter rims & tires...and more
$46900. Stk# M2067A.
Kamloops Select Auto. 1683 E. Trans Canada Hwy, Kamloops, B.C. Toll Free - 1-800-305-2414 or Tel: 250-374-2414

Call Jim Bullen for the full spec on the car. Tell them that Dan Breakey/Shelly Wolf sent you.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Ah yes, Wayne Wong...

BOY-6, if you don't have a regular salesman that you deal with, see Wayne Wong. He is great and very nice. No pressure and no BS. Tell him I sent you there.
He took over Gary Wong's place. I deal with Andrew Yuen at Boundary Rd. He was formerly at the West Broadway dealer, until the Boundary Rd. location opened a few years ago. [:)]

·
Registered
1987 560sec
297 Posts
why don't u go to this websites home page and see the new c-class sports coming over her...

why don't u go to this websites home page and see the new c-class sports coming over here, they're wonderful.

·
Registered
1987 560sec
297 Posts
why don't u go to this websites home page and see the new c-class sports coming over her...

why don't u go to this websites home page and see the new c-class sports coming over here, they're wonderful.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Beng, how much did the AMG bodykit cost you and where did you get it from?...

Beng, how much did the AMG bodykit cost you and where did you get it from?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts