Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Lynn, thanks for the great information!<br> <br> Where did you get this from. It would be great if you could get your hands on something like this for me about the upcoming S-class facelift, the new E55AMG, or any other Mercedes brochures. My e-mail is [email protected]<br> <br> Thanks very much and have a nice day and if there is anything you need information on just let me know, although I guess you are sitting at the source.<br> Frank

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys

But there was no work involved on my part. One of the moderators at www.mbworld.org posted it there. I just thought I'd spread it around. <br> <br> BTW, while poking around the net last night, I found that the German MB Web site has the info for the 2003 C-class, including pricing info in Euros.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4Matic for the C, cool

I guess they had to something about the Passat with AWD and a 8. I wonder if it will be available in the coupe?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Bill

But that's just not true. It is a rumor until MB or MBUSA confirms it, then it might be a fact. Or possibly not, considering the errors in the MBUSA web site.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Translation

Hi guys, greetings from Nürnberg Germany,<br> <br> Here we go: <br> -As of December 2002, C320 sportcoupe with 6 speed manual(automatic optional)<br> -manual 6 speed for all C320s(sedan and wagon) standard as of December(automatic optional)<br> -4-matic for all lines(classic, elegance, avantgarde) available as of september, not for sportcoupe<br> -C30 AMG diesel(September sportcoupe, December sedan and wagon)<br> -new Bi-Xenon headlamps and mainbeams optional(June)<br> -new color cubanitsilver metallic(from new CLK)<br> -sequential transmission Sequentronic available on C240 and 270CDI<br> -manual 270CDI torque up from 370 NM to 400NM like automatic version<br> -new twinpulse 2 litre 4-cylinders called 180 Kompressor(143 hp), 200 Kompressor(163) and 230 Kompressor(192hp,only sportcoupe) as of June<br> - gasoline direct injection engine 200CGI with 170hp as of December for all models<br> -new phone eject box for center armrest<br> -electric steering column adjust lever now moved from door panel adjustment to left part of steering column<br> -Distronic from s-class (automatic distance cruise control) available <br> -different interior door handles(the ones used to pull door shut)<br> -new thermatic automatic climate control from new e-class)<br> -new phone generation Nokia 6310i tripleband<br> -and of course C32 sportcoupe(about 66,000Euros)<br> <br> Hope this helps,<br> Frank<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2003 bi-xenon headlight replacable with 2002?

are the headlights the same measurements? or did the new light change the front end also?<br> <br> thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts