Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 C-Class C320W4
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the details of the modifications made to the '03 4Matic C's at the port of entry in the U.S.? Also does anyone know why Mercedes needs to make these modifications. My car was held up at the port because of this same situation and I had to wait until after the new year for the modifications to be completed. Thanks in advance.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Hi Norman, it depends...

Does anyone know the details of the modifications made to the '03 4Matic C's at the port of entry in the U.S.? Also does anyone know why Mercedes needs to make these modifications. My car was held up at the port because of this same situation and I had to wait until after the new year for the modifications to be completed. Thanks in advance.
I think that they might have been doing the extensive pre-delivery inspection at the port to correct any defects that they see prior to the car being shipped to the dealerships. That along with the fact that around that time of year, there might also have been delays at the port.

Hang on, the wait will be worth it. I am throughly enjoying my C320 4-matic [:)]

Here are a couple of pictures:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts