Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ML350 BlueTec
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything to look for in a 2002 ML 55..it has 66,000 km's, and is in exceptional shape....and check this out..because it is Frank's color (Bordeaux), it is selling for $10,000 less...go figure..l guess everyone wants a silver or black Mercedes...Any help would be appreciated...............[:D]

·
Registered
2002 ML55
36 Posts
I have an '02 and as "pointman" said, they are pretty solid. If you like to mash the pedal however, prepare to spend some extra money for gas.[:)]

As far as the bordeaux, you are getting a good deal because of the color.

Take to a local MB Dealer and have them do an inspection. If you are friendly with your service advisor, he should be able to pull up the warranty info. This will tell you what the car has been in for as far as past issues.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Take it[:)] and nothing wrong with Bordeaux, On my entire life owning a car I had 5 cars in Bordeaux[:)]and the latest one is my "C" classe[:)]

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 S430 * 2002 ML500 Sport * 2008 C200 BE
22 Posts
Love the Bordeaux. And indeed the 2002 - touch wood - has been rock solid.
Funny thing though those colors, had the same happen with my S. Remember the "brighter than the sun" slogan? Got one of those with a massive discount as well: dealer in NJ could not get rid of it.... Told me East coast customors want them black...

Attached is mine (2002 ML500 with Sports package)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts