Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 C230 Coupe
4 Posts
I changed headlights for projector on my C230 2003 coupe. Im veary pleased with performance!!! Althought I bought mine with HID Bulbs. Installation takes like a two hours. Have to remove front bumper!!!! Did a little research on front bumper removal!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes definitely replace those old blurry headlights. At the same time change the bulbs to HID. I replaced mine to the original 07 type headlights, which not the projector ones. They're clear lenses type. The projector types usually are DEPO brand and the quality is a bit lower, just a bit. Don't forget to pick up a couple of 25 watt resistors for the HID to work normal.

Installation is about 1-2 hours and removal of front bumper is required. While you at it, go ahead replace the foglight lenses too to the clear type.

·
Registered
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
11 Posts
I am so glad I saw this because i am currently waiting on my new clear halo projector headlights and and clear fog lights for my 2002 c240 to come in. They better be here tomorrow! ha I also ordered clear side markers and the 8000k HIDs. I cantt wait to get them and put them in, but not looking forward to taking that bumper off :(

i will post a pic and let you know how they look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts