Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Group - I am thinking of buying an E-class with COMAND but no integrated phone, here in the UK. Is it quite straight forard to retro fit a Mercedes phone kit that can be operated from the steering wheel with display on the dash board etv. My phone is a 6210 and a 6310i. Are the parts available and will the antennae and mike etc. be already pre installed in the car ??

Thanks,

RM

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,033 Posts
Just12310 - 4/18/2005 5:20 AM

Dear Group - I am thinking of buying an E-class with COMAND but no integrated phone, here in the UK. Is it quite straight forard to retro fit a Mercedes phone kit that can be operated from the steering wheel with display on the dash board etv. My phone is a 6210 and a 6310i. Are the parts available and will the antennae and mike etc. be already pre installed in the car ??

Thanks,

RM
For going to all that trouble you may as well just buy the UHI parts and operate the 6310 cradle. When it no longer serves a purpose just operate some other cradle with the matching phone.

You may also be prewired I would suspect. You would need to find out what you have in the plastic tray way down in the trunk forward of the spare tyre. If it is empty then I suppose you will need a full kit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts