Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver over black interior with birdseye black wood trim, 84K miles, service records and books. All available factory options except NAV and aftermarket modifications including Sevas S-Star 19" wheels (wheels and tires approx 1 year old), Black epoxy coated brake calipers front and rear with custom silver "CLK 430" logos, color matched Lorinser rear roof spoiler and matching birdseye black center armrest console cover. Vehicle has been my daily driver and has performed flawlessly. Selling because I just bought another weekend vehicle and I don't have enough space for three cars. Looking to sell the MB and convert current weekend car to daily duty, but the other weekend car is for sale as well - 98 Porsche Boxster - whichever sells first, the other becomes the daily driver. If interested in either, PM me for more details and e-mail pics. Want to be in the $15K area so make an offer.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow,...I too have a 2002 clk430 with half the mileage but I can get high 20's for mine here in Toronto Canada. Plus I do not have the 19's or cool break calipers,....thou I do have nice aluminum winter wheels included.
That dollar thing must be screwing things up,...We should come down there and buy up your nice carz,....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts