Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 E350
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:
2002 Mercedes-Benz C320 wagon. Comand with Navigation, 6 disc cd changer, heated seats, Xenon headlights. Car is in good condition, very clean, and drives great. 191,000 miles. It has the newest Navigation cd's. MB master mechanic owned and well maintained. Asking $6500 OBO. I have pics i will post later, or let me know and I can email them also. Car is located in Durham, NC.
c3 copy

·
Registered
'93 500E, '02 C320 Wagon (sport), '78 308 GTS, '00 Contour SVT, '03 SV650s
157 Posts
For Sale:
2002 Mercedes-Benz C320 wagon. Comand with Navigation, 6 disc cd changer, heated seats, Xenon headlights. Car is in good condition, very clean, and drives great. 191,000 miles. It has the newest Navigation cd's. MB master mechanic owned and well maintained. Asking $6500 OBO. I have pics i will post later, or let me know and I can email them also. Car is located in Durham, NC.
Would you be interested at all in a trade + $ for your Command w/nav? I too have an '02 C320 wagon and am interested in your system (and maybe even your headlights). I've got the Bose system. Please let me know if we can work something out. If not, then here's a free bump and GLWS.

Here's a pic of mine:

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 E350
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need to sell bad, so make an offer if your interested. I also have a lot more pictures I can email if needed.

·
Registered
85 300 TDT
2,260 Posts
That's an incredible number of miles for a 2002. What kind of service has it been in? Cross country deliveries? Mine's been a daily driver since 1994 and has the same # of miles.

Wish I was interested in a newer model, it does look nice.

·
Registered
2008 E350
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, it has a lot of miles on it. I work at the dealership where it was serviced and did a lot of the work on it myself. It was owned since new by an older couple who drove between Raleigh and their other home in Florida. They must have made quite a few trips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts