Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking for advise on how to increase the power of my c32 to 500+ hp but it´s difficult to find performance parts for the M112k engine. Is it even possible to reach 500+ hp with the M112k engine?
Ps. I live in Iceland so performance parts are extremely hard to find and I have to buy every thing online.

Thanks,
Ragnar

·
Registered
2004 C32 AMG 2001 ML55 AMG Designo
64 Posts
Hi,

I am looking for advise on how to increase the power of my c32 to 500+ hp but it´s difficult to find performance parts for the M112k engine. Is it even possible to reach 500+ hp with the M112k engine?
Ps. I live in Iceland so performance parts are extremely hard to find and I have to buy every thing online.

Thanks,
Ragnar
I think 500hp is a bit too much for this engine. You would need to install so many counters to offset the temps, increase in boost, etc. You would need cams (kleemann) which are rare and expensive, proper headers (kleemann,eurocharged, needswings, renntech), proper race pulley like a 68mm or maybe even smaller, thinner oil, different injectors, upgraded fuel pump system, intercooler, a quaife LSD, a few hours on the dyno to properly tune it. It would be really time consuming and costly. Easily over 10k in parts and labor to get close to 500hp. Some people get to 450 with headers, tune, pulley, air intake system, upgraded intercooler and pump, tune so its doable but this was when the 32 came out like 15 years ago. Now owners are just happy with a pulley tune headers and intake to get 420+ hp.

I would say if you really want to 500hp, just get a m113k benz like an sl55,e55,s55,cl55,cls55 and just get some mods for that and get close to 600hp. Itll most likely be cheaper but risky.

If you really want to push the C32 you really need to invest and research because the C32 is not a very commonly modded car. The few are modded probably arent around anymore, still owned by the same owner, converted back to stock or detuned for less craziness

1 - 3 of 3 Posts