Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS this year rare with particular issues. I have read the 2.3 is upgradable with power and the like. I am thinking of the ASP pulley and brabus exhaust. I want climatronic and navi. I have neither the CD or anything in my ride. I hae $19k in miles and the seats or something is squeaking badly.

·
Registered
2002 c230K black coupe
113 Posts
got nothing to say about mine everything is pretty much perfect...yes you can upgrade it fairly easy. lot's of sites out there for your needs.

·
Registered
2002 C32 AMG
1,771 Posts
Not enough time for me to give a good summary, but I do own a 02' C230K Coupe, and can say that I really like the car. No new problems with it since I have bought it about five months ago. When I purchased it the MFD page keys were not working, and the moon roof. Other than that everything seems to be fine. Drives good, and is decently fast stock. Looks nice too. I want to upgrade it soon with certain things, and get the transmission fluid changed. Changed the oil about two weeks ago. It was easy enough. Make sure to buy the MB filter though, and make sure they run the VIN number, so you get the right filter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts