Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a (new to Me) C230 with about 19k miles and have gotten a malfunction on my display. Its the front lt turn signal. I figues, easy enough, I went got new bulbs and replaced both front blinker bulbs, Problem is, the problem still exists. I noticed that the light casing has water damage inside of it and I suspect this may be an issue. Could it be faulty wiring or fuse.

Thanks for the help.:surrender:

·
Registered
02 C32, 08 C350, 00 CLK320 (sis'), 01 ML430 (gone)
1,698 Posts
check the light bulb electric contact if there are burnt mark, most likely you're having that issue. go to your dealership and describe what you see to them and they should know what to fix. it was a common problem for 01-03 C-classes.

·
Registered
99 ml320, 00 ml430, 63 220s
23 Posts
very common problen, there is a wirring kit that bypasses the contacts in the haedlamp, doesnt take too long it install. about 30 bucks CDN for the part.

·
Registered
2002 C32 AMG
1,771 Posts
After about a month of owning my C230 I noticed that the right front light cover wasn't even on. I got lucky that nothing was damaged. No problem with the lights on my car yet. The only ones I had to replace so far were the license plate illumination bulbs. Yes, there's even a sensor for them. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the Wiring kit part #? I think I would much rather go that route since my car is out of warranty. Thanks for the replys everyone.

deloreandriven said:
very common problen, there is a wirring kit that bypasses the contacts in the haedlamp, doesnt take too long it install. about 30 bucks CDN for the part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts