Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2001 ?

901 Views 2 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  alex
G
is the clk320 remaining at 320 ? any significant changes ? if anyone knows where i can find info, pls let me know ...
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the things on a brochure my dealer gave me.<p>Interior<br>òNew designed shift knob Standard Equipment<br>òTele Aid with enhanced functions (remote door<br>unlocking,alarm activation notification,remote<br>diagnostics)<br>òAutomatic Front Window lowering like CL<br>òNew Smart Key design<p>Optional Equipment<br>òIntegrated Digital Timeport phone with or without<br>voice control for phone functions as well as audio<br>functions,replacing the StarTac phone (available<br>as part of the K2/K2a package)<br>òInfoServices -Customized Information<br>(News,Stock Quotes,Sports,Daily Commute,er-<br>sonal Notes,Weather)integrated into the<br>COMAND System<br>òOne-touch opening for sunroof (available as part of the K3 package)<p>Regards,<br>David<p>: is the clk320 remaining at 320 ? any significant changes ? if anyone knows where i can find info, pls let me know ...<p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.