Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I have to get rid of my baby :(

She's silver with ash interior, 20" Brabus w/ less than 10 miles on them. Yes 10. AMG front and rear bumpers, and AMG floor mats, new in the bags...AMG sport shifter, flat hood emblem, navigation, lowered 1".

The car was crashed when I bought it. Not too bad, typical front end collision. I repaired it, and put over $10k into the car. Now after all that, the body shop who painted the car got water in the computer. So, I bought the new computer for $2k, and to be totally honest, I have had some unexpected expenses and I am out of money. I don't have the extra cash to get the car finished. It still needs the computer install and re-programming, and front drivers air bag. The car looks great, though, and it does start, and has nice cold A/C, radio and nav. works fine, it goes into gear fine, it just needs some finishing touches. I put the brand new rims on it, with brand new tires, and they have never even been driven on, just around the block to test the car. This is my incredible loss, and someone elses incredible gain. If you have the extra cash to finish the car Email me at [email protected] for pics of the car and info.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts