Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2003 ML500
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have complete truck for parts. Truck was in front end collision so front end is no good but Many of the other parts are still available.

Engine
Transmission
Transfer Case
Front differential
Rear differential
Complete Black leather interior
instrument cluster
Catalytic convertors with sensors
Floormats
Brake booster
Master cylinder
Sway bars
torsion bars
coolant overflow tank
AMG engine cover
exhaust

Airbags
Climate control
Doors
Quarter panels
ABS Module
Engine Computer
ESP module
AAM Module
TCM module
shifter
master window switch
sunroof
windows
wiper motor
Spare tire with cover
Rack and pinion
steering column
and more

·
Registered
99 ML320 2000 ML55 AMG... miss my 84 500sec AMG
150 Posts
I would like to buy the abs module , the floor shifter assembly, the cats, the amg floor mats, and the lower dash panel on the pass side that has the 12v outlet in it. please reply this time . in your last post i tried to buy stuff and you never replied. It is an ML55??? correct?

·
Registered
2002 ML55 AMG, 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Limited, 1999 C280
4,714 Posts
I would like to buy the abs module , the floor shifter assembly, the cats, the amg floor mats, and the lower dash panel on the pass side that has the 12v outlet in it. please reply this time . in your last post i tried to buy stuff and you never replied. It is an ML55??? correct?
dbriggs,

I see you're trying to purchase parts from the OP for your ML55.

I note you haven't tried to purchase the part containing the factory chip some members think may fix your rough idle/mixture problem?

Just thought I remind you.:)

·
Registered
2002 ML55 AMG, 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Limited, 1999 C280
4,714 Posts
I have complete truck for parts. Truck was in front end collision so front end is no good but Many of the other parts are still available. ....
Do you have an undamaged complete rear bumper?

ps.

I note you now own an ML500?

If it's not too much bother please describe the difference between the two in terms of speed/performance/driveability.

Do you perceive the ML55 to be faster?

·
Registered
2003 ML500
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I do not have a rear bumper cover. ML55 Handles better and is a faster truck. The 500 is more tame and a smoother ride. I like the appeal of the AMG package. The ML500 is a close second. I have put 13k miles on the ML500 in less than 6 month only changing brakes, crank sensor, driver window regulator and changing the oil twice with 0w-40 European formula. It runs flawless I have no regrets. They are both gas guzzlers but if gas was a problem, I wouldn't be driving a V8.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have:
Driver Side Lower Plastic Seat Trim (this is what contains the seat switches)
Middle Rear Head rest...I'm sure their all the same height.
Rear Cargo Shade (it's cut out for the spare)
Rear Cargo Mat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have the complete passenger side mirror assembly (housing, mirror, reflector, etc). If so, ready to purchase immediately

·
Premium Member
1999 S600 Sedan, 1999 S600 w/ 4-pl seating, 1995 S600 Coupe, 2-1992 600SEL's, 2002 ML55, 1998 SL600
2,424 Posts
I'm looking for:

Rear parcel shelf
Shift knob (black wood/leather)
Floor mats

Any luck??

1 - 20 of 56 Posts