Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I'm selling my 2001 Mercedes Benz S55. It has 90k miles, and I've recently had the 100k service done, coolant service, differential service completed. I recently added brand new OEM 2003 Bi-Xenon Headlights, 2003 Tailights, and mirror turn signals, along with clear front bumper reflectors.

This is a great car and has many features such as; Heated and cooled front massaging seats, Chrome AMG 18" Rims, Parktronic, ABC Suspension, ESP, AMG Sport package, adjustable ride height, Rear and side sunshades

Asking $37,800 with upgraded front rear and side lights

or

$36,800 with stock Xenon lights

Thanks - email me for more info [email protected]

Stephanie

·
Registered
1998 Mercedes C280, 2000 Mercedes E320 4-Matic
373 Posts
What is the gas mileage on that thing? My mechanic drove me home in one and it took a gallon of gas and I only live 10 minutes from his shop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mileage isn't that bad on this car, I just took it to LA over the weekend and it drove like a charm. I've had everything done as far as service goes.

full tank we got about 364miles not bad for a 5.5L 8

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lowered Price

maulynTT said:
**LOWERED PRICE**

Hi Everyone!

I'm selling my 2001 Mercedes Benz S55. It has 90k miles, and I've recently had the 100k service done, coolant service, differential service completed. I recently added brand new OEM 2003 Bi-Xenon Headlights, 2003 Tailights, and mirror turn signals, along with clear front bumper reflectors.

This is a great car and has many features such as; Heated and cooled front massaging seats, Chrome AMG 18" Rims, Parktronic, ABC Suspension, ESP, AMG Sport package, adjustable ride height, Rear and side sunshades

Asking $34,000 with upgraded front rear and side lights

or

$33,000 with stock Xenon lights

Thanks - email me for more info [email protected]

Stephanie

*LOWERED PRICE**

1 - 5 of 5 Posts