Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
1996 sl500
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm helping a friend on deployment sell his 2001 e55 after the engine blew on him. We are not 100% sure this is the case but it's leaking oil very bad so assume the block is cracked. The transmission was rebuilt just before this happened so is still in great condition. It also has exterior damage including small dents in both fenders and a larger one in the front passenger door. Other known issues include the missing headliner, front wheel which does not hold air, and the front drivers seat and rear door panel have been replaced with parts from an e430. The rest of the rare two tone interior is in good condition. The whole car is $1500 or parts can be purchased individually. If anything sells I will be sure to update the ad

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Seller,
I have the same car! But in near mint shape. I am interested in the driver side inside visor mirror cover. The little flap that covers the mirror in the sun visor on the driver's side. Also, does your digital display in the dash work? I have some pixelization. LMK what you would want for these, shipped to 28117 in NC.

thanks,
Chuck

1996 sl500
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear Seller,
I have the same car! But in near mint shape. I am interested in the driver side inside visor mirror cover. The little flap that covers the mirror in the sun visor on the driver's side. Also, does your digital display in the dash work? I have some pixelization. LMK what you would want for these, shipped to 28117 in NC.

thanks,
Chuck
Hello and thanks for your interest. The cluster display is mostly functional but there are a couple pixels out. If you are still interested I will pm you the price as soon as I hear back from my friend.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts