Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
I think there are 2 clamp/clip-like devices on either side of the seat. If I recall, there is an illustration with instructions in our owner's manual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your right! On page 294 of the manual "rear seat cushion" indicates there are 2 locking tabs 1 left and 1 right. I guess I was looking for a battery association.

Thanks

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
Powerville, welcome to the forum.

If you search this forum (hint for the future as well) you'll find a post I did for a DIY battery replacement, with pictures, including a picture of the pesky little tab. It also has a slick little thing you can build that will prevent you having to reset everything after the battery swap.

Take care and enjoy the ride,
Greg

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
gregs210

gregs210 said:
If you search this forum (hint for the future as well) you'll find a post I did for a DIY battery replacement, with pictures, including a picture of the pesky little tab. Greg
I thought about the DIY sticky too Greg, but I can't find yours on battery replacement. Maybe I am blind?

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
Musikmann said:
I thought about the DIY sticky too Greg, but I can't find yours on battery replacement. Maybe I am blind?
Naw, that's our mods for you, they *still* haven't updated the sticky. But the post itself is about 4 pages in, if a search is done it pops right up. I was trying to give that hint to our thread starter, if he'd started with a search he'd have found that and bada-bing, he'd be already done. :)

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
gregs210 said:
Naw, that's our mods for you, they *still* haven't updated the sticky. But the post itself is about 4 pages in, if a search is done it pops right up. I was trying to give that hint to our thread starter, if he'd started with a search he'd have found that and bada-bing, he'd be already done. :)
Thanks for the info, I'll have a look. ;)

·
Premium Member
17,193 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts