Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
clk55
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted on this forum since I sold my clk55. I had a 01 silver w/ 2 tone interior, black wheels, carbon fiber hood, and all. I live in San Diego and traded it in at Platinum Motors. I was wondering if the new owner of the car was on the forum. If so, you know who you are. I just wanted to see how the car is doing and see if you did anything else to it.

I've attached a picture of what it looked like when I owned it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430
1,131 Posts
blackbenzz said:
WOW! You're car looks almost exactly like mine. Except for the bumper and roof.
ya i remember everyone telling em the cf hood was ugly now it seems everyones getting it..

·
Registered
Slow benz
1,961 Posts
I still think the c/f hood is ugly raw. Im going to get mine painted soon. I was bored and didnt know what to do with the car so I switched to the "black theme". I got my roof painted black, got black wheels, and c/f hood. I dont like it that much. Im looking for new wheels (so I can get my Brembo BBK installed) and will put a light coat of silver paint on my hood (so you can still see the weave through the paint). I also have new RS bumpers that I need to get sprayed soon as well.

·
Registered
Slow benz
1,961 Posts
Happyhours said:
Hi,
I have a silver CLK 430 what type of wheels are they and where did you find them
WHere are you located? If you're local to the DC area I have a set of black wheels and chrome lip I need to get rid of ASAP.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts