Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2001 CLK 430
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site so all the help I can get would be greatly appreciated. I bought my wife a 2001 CLK 430 recently. The VIN number is WDBLJ70G41F191175. I replaced the battery and now I need A Radio code to get it working again. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks in advance. The dealer is about 120 miles from our home.

·
Registered
2001 CLK 430
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2001 CLK 430 Radio Code

I am new to this site so all the help I can get would be greatly appreciated. I bought my wife a 2001 CLK 430 recently. The VIN number is WDBLJ70G41F191175. I replaced the battery and now I need A Radio code to get it working again. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks in advance. The dealer is about 120 miles from our home.
I have checked the code and it is correct. I took it off the title application and the dealer paperwork including the window sticker. All the numbers agree.
W D B L J 7 0 G 4 1 F 1 9 1 1 7 5 maybe the J looked like an I.

·
Registered
2001 CLK 430
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2001 CLK 430 Radio Code

Im sorry for all the trouble guys. I don't know if this helps any but I live in the United States (Texas)
Any help will be greatly appreciated. My wife really misses her radio and CD player.

·
Registered
12E350, 12ML350, 08C350
461 Posts
Im sorry for all the trouble guys. I don't know if this helps any but I live in the United States (Texas)
Any help will be greatly appreciated. My wife really misses her radio and CD player.
Why you have to use this forum to ask for the radio code of your car ?. Drive your car to any MB dealer, asking for help, they will get the radio code for you (no charge) within a minute. (In SoCal, I called the MB dealer, gave them the VIN #, they give me the radio code within a few second, no questions ask).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts